Marina Spine Center
As a multidisciplinary spine services center within Marina Del Rey Hospital, The Marina Spine Center offers world-renowned spine surgeons and unsurpassed medical excellence.
The program at Marina Spine Center combines the experience of the nation's leading spine surgeons with the newest, most advanced surgical solutions to provide each patient with a unique treatment plan aimed at returning the patient back to his/her active life.
From conservative pain management treatment options to the latest advancements in surgical techniques, Marina Spine Center at Marina Del Rey Hospital offers the highest quality, comprehensive spine care at every phase of treatment, beginning with the latest diagnostic tools available, in order to restore functionality and ease pain quickly and effectively.
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Scoliosis
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Cervical Foraminotomy
- Decompression Surgery
- Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (DLIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Microscopic Disc Surgery
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)